All of my massage techniques offer great flexibility as to when and where they may be incorporated into any service. Regardless of your specialty here are a few suggestions of how and why they add value to your service.
- Lash or brow artist - Revitalizing Eye Massage prior to your lash work helps to relax fluttery eyelids.
- Age Management - Your clients would benefit from all of my techniques, especially Facial Acupressure and Lymphatic Drainage Massage.
- Express facial services - Add Soothing and Smoothing Upper Body and Arm Massage during the masque stage of the treatment.
- Chemical peels - Stress Reducing Scalp Massage avoids manipulating facial areas while still offering relaxation and pleasure.
- Holistic approaches to skincare and traditional facials allow you to offer any and all of my techniques at various stages of your treatment.
- Lymphatic Drainage Massage or Facial Acupressure will add to the efficacy of your acne or rosacea services.
- Help reduce stress and encourage deep relaxation with Anti-Stress Face Massage.